Celebrate the full "snow" moon in Virgo with us this Friday night from 7-9pm EST on Zoom.
We will begin our time together with a breathing technique & meditation to get grounded and centered into the moment. After, we will create sacred space as we connect to our compassionate helping spirits through a shamanic journey from a core shamanism perspective. After the journey, we will take some time to journal and then draw whatever wants to be expressed from our experience. Grab whatever art materials you have and let's have some full moon fun!
No experience in journeying or art necessary. This gathering is all about the experience, it is not about the finished art product.
You will need:
- A comfortable place to lay down
- Something to cover your eyes
- pillows and blankets for comfort
- a rattle or vitamin bottle to shake
- whatever art materials you have accessible (colored pencils, crayons, pens, paper)
- an open mind and heart.
- Optional but recommended: candle/incense to create sacred space
Please note, in order to make this class equitable and accessible to all, I have created a sliding scale option. Please pay the amount you are able to afford.
If you are having financial hardship but feel called to attend, please email me about scholarship or barter options. (firstname.lastname@example.org)