Private Therapeutic Yoga & Holistic Wellness Sessions
One on One, individualized sessions to focus on your unique needs and interests.
Yoga is a holistic, all encompassing way of living. It is a lifestyle practice that addresses the physical, mental, emotional, energetic, social and spiritual implications of what it means to be human. Yoga is the science of self-realization; a time-tested practice that has existed for thousands of years which originated in India. Therapeutic private coaching sessions allow you to dive as deeply as you like into exploring the drivers and barriers to wellness in your daily life. These life-changing tools enhance the way we live, work, play, connect and show up in the world.
Learn how to identify and transform your challenges, stresses and hurdles that keep you stuck so you can begin to live your most fulfilling and authentic life.
Yoga teaches us how to hone our awareness and ground ourselves into the present moment so we may find balance in a very fast, erratic and unpredictable world.
Learn how to reduce your stress, reframe your attitude, release judgement and live joyfully in the present moment.
Therapeutic Private Yoga Sessions may include:
- Mindful Movement specialized for you (Chair Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga)
- Reiki- A Japanese form of meditation and energy healing
- Meditation- Learn how to train your mind to be focused and centered
- Mindfulness Techniques for Daily Living
- Breathing Techniques
- Stress Reduction
- Yogic Philosophy & Psychology
- Grounding Techniques to relieve stress & anxiety
- Nervous System Regulation
- Transform unwanted habits- create new healthy habits
- Build physical/emotional/mental strength and resilience
- Set intentions, goals and create personal affirmations
- Mindful Eating practices
- Transforming habitual ways of thinking, moving, being, relating that don’t serve you
- Chakra education
- Emotional Resilience techniques
- Vocal Toning & Mantra Meditation
Benefits of Private Yoga Coaching Sessions:
Personalized attention for unique modifications to develop a safe practice
- Great for Beginners or those who have specialized needs
Decreases stress, tension & lethargy
May reduce inflammation- great for arthritis
Improves quality of life
May fight depression
Could reduce chronic pain
Improve sleep quality
Improves flexibility and balance
Can improve breathing
May improve your mood
For more information or to book a free 15 minute consultation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to Reserve a Private Session: https://lindsayjamisonart.com/collections/private-sessions